Friday 30 September 2016

Digital Portfolio Blog Announcement Letter

355 Michael Cowpland Dr, Kanata, ON K2M 2C5
sofia21cliteracy.blogspot.ca
29/09/2016



Hello family, friends, teachers, and the world,

This letter is to inform you of my digital portfolio/blog, where I am now posting my work. I am taking a course called 21st Century Literacy. The dictionary defines literacy as the ability to read and write. However, 21st Century Literacy is the dictionary definition of literacy, with the addition of technology and how technology is shaping the different types of literacy. My 21st Century Literacy course is a combination of Business, English, and Technology. I am posting my work online to document and showcase my learning, and to be possibly noticed by a professional in this field. The positive outcome of posting my work online and being noticed by a professional is the possible opportunities that could be given to me. Please visit, comment, and share my blog. Thank you.


Sincerely,


Sofia Muhammad

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you explained the course to the readers of the letter, It will help them understand the content on your blog. But maybe next time you could add a little more about you'r passions to make it more personalized to you.

    ReplyDelete